Welcome to the K2 Library blog!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Week Five: Thing #10


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Image Chef is a fun site! I have seen other animated inserts on the web and always wondered where they came from and how they were added! Lots of fun for this "thing". I really like the wave, but someone already used it for their blog --- so I am trying a different animation.

Tomorrow spring break starts. Oh such a good feeling! I am filled with the excitement of endless possibilities --- what can be accomplished in one full week of no school?

1 comment:

  1. I got my bathroom wall painted for our spring break.... Hope you are feeling well and can enjoy the break. I have managed to get a nasty little cold...

    Wow, that is psychedelic... I find myself getting sucked in...of course, that could be the meds I am on to try and get through the training I have to go to in 30 minutes. Then I am going home.....

    ReplyDelete