Welcome to the K2 Library blog!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Week Three #7




Whew! I tried so many times to "POST A COMMENT" from my computer at home during the weekend, but evidentally it must be missing an update or something, because nothing would post. After several hours of trying I gave up---and tried first thing this morning on my newer computer at school. It worked! So, even though it was frustrating, I did figure out that it was the computer, not me.

It is still cold outside with lots of snow piled up everywhere. I can feel spring in the air and wanted to post a mosaic with photos of tulips---something to look forward to! A few more weeks---we can make it!




1 comment:

  1. love the mosaic..... We missed you in Kodiak and I hope you are feeling better.

    It is a new reality that gremlins really do inhabit our world.... and the age of your computer is starting to make a difference in shorter and shorter increments. Glad you were able to get your post done.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete