Welcome to the K2 Library blog!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Week Six: Thing #13

So many sites to explore through Del.icio.us! I got lost a few times as I had to choose so many of the great links which lead to others, which lead to others. I tried many searches for “school libraries” and for “web2.0”. I also found great sites where the focus is on web design. There is an overwhelming amount of information on every subject I searched. This would be a great way for students to sort out their sites for research they are performing. Also a great place for teachers to keep the best of the sites they find and want to share with students. Many great lists of websites for librarians on the SJLibraryLearning2 page.

1 comment:

  1. Aside from the social aspect, when you get your computer reimaged, and you lose all the bookmarks you've organized on the menu bar --- they are still in del.icio.us (yep - had my computer reimaged last week :-)

    Ann

    ReplyDelete